Panchen Lama conveys New Year's blessings 2018-02-21 | From:China Tibet Online
The 11th Panchen Lama conveys his blessings through China National Radio to all Chinese people at home and abroad during the Tibetan Sa'brun lo New Year and lunar Chinese Wu-xu New Year celebrations.
[Illustration] The gutu night in Tibetan New Year's Eve 2018-02-21 | From:China Tibet Online
The night of the 29th of the 12th month in Tibetan calendar, according to Tibetan traditions and customs, is a time for Tibetan families to gather together and eat gutu soup.
New Year customs in Chanang, southwest China's Tibet 2018-02-21 | From:China Tibet Online
The Chanang County in Shannan , Southwest China's Tibet is rich in traditional Tibetan New Year customs.
Photo & video
- Stable power supplied to China's smallest township in Tibet
- First day of Spring Festival travel rush in Lhasa
- UN's top environmental honors go to three in China1
- Trump recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital would raise regional tensions2
- German trains collide near Duesseldorf, several people injured3
- China-Japan meet seeks cooperation4
- UN envoy's trip to DPRK praised by Beijing5
- Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties6
- 1st Panda cub born in France named Yuan Meng7
- Sino-Canadian bilateral trade ties to deepen further8
- US quits talks on global migration pact9
- 'Super beans' feed hopes in Africa's hunger-prone areas10